Factions 2 will reset on May 22, 2015 @ Approximately 3pm PST! ( Unexpected errors may occur that could delay the reset ) If you have any suggestions that could be implemented into factions 2, please comment down below and we'll try to make them happen!
What will be reset:
- The Map
- McMMO Levels
- McMMO Credits
- Vt Tokens
- Player inventories, enderchests and vaults
- Player balance
- Player sethomes
What will not reset:
- Player Bans
- Player donator ranks
- Players current votes
- Map Size 15,000 x 15,000.
- Borders corners are now unclaimable. Ex: http://puu.sh/gSDEN/f93df60c22.jpg - Light purple chunks are where ANY players are able to build.
- Flat bedrock layer.
- Cooldown on feed command removed.
- Building Skylimit set to 250y
- Bow boosting fixed.
- 3 Minute cooldown added to super golden apples.
- Improved anti cheat system for V-clips / phazing.
- Improved anti cheat system for player teleportation glitching.
- Mobspawners won't spawn mobs above 225y.
- TNT will no longer move incorrectly in water.
- TNT will no longer be biased based on the direction fired.
- Purchasable player faction power has been added to the donation store.
- Purchasable Money, Experience, McMMO etc.. Has been added to the webstore.
- Auction start tax added. To start an auction, it will cost you $1000 $500
- New command /f seechunk - View claim chunk borders
- New command /f claimline - Claim chunks in lines based on the direction you're facing. Max claim of 20 chunks at a time.
- New command /f announce - Set a global faction announcement for your faction members.
- Increased number of faction warps you can set to 10. Each warp will cost $10,000.
- Improved /f map to display a larger map in the chat.
- Improved our system to block out homes set by outsiders. They will nolonger be able to teleport into your faction claimed land if they have a home set. However, allied factions will be able to teleport to the homes set in your faction.
- Made signs act like fullblocks. Sand will nolonger break upon landing onto a sign.
- Removed enchantments: Frosty I and Snowy I from "/Kit Frosty" - Will find a substitute to these enchantments being removed.
- Increased the amount of mob entities allowed to be on a single chunk from 10 to 15.