Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
What is your name? Jeffrey

NameMc: http://namemc.com/profile/(Jeffreyyy)

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EU

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Plasma

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to have a staff function on this server to help you moderate this server properly. Motivation: I would like to help the server to keep quiet and cozy. Hackers. And to make people feel at home (like giving people motivation to keep playing on the server). When people have a question they could always go to me. I am active in chat, and I usually respond immediately to a question. I am also active on the discord and the forum. I want to make sure that no arguments break out. Experience: I have been on different servers staff such as TeVeelGevraagd, GamePartyYes, DutchPanda (currently none) I know what needs to be done as a staff member, most commands I know (sometimes different per server) I already have had several servers, that went reasonably well, the server that went most well was the MFK server there were around 30/40 people online in the evening.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? being a staff you must ensure that the non-abusive word is hacked and everything runs smoothly on the server. It is also important that you can almost always be reached. With best regards, Jeffrey

Tell us more about yourself.
Information about myself: I am Jeffrey, 16 years old (born on March 4, 2003) I am from the Netherlands. I have been playing on Minecraft for 7+ years, Since I was 9 years old I started it. I am online every day at around 3/4 a.m. and on weekends at around 5/6 a.m. I am mostly on the minecraft server between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. I am a calm and serious boy I sometimes also like to be a joke. I am a pvper / builder (do not build very well) I always want to help people on servers.

Discord: Jeffreyyy#3043

Last edited: