Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

perissology1

Your IGN - 10ForMath

Staff Member IGN -
Complaint

Reason of ban?
I got banned cause I left during SS.

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all, let me just say this. I'm very sorry that I got left during SS and I admit to using a client to beat people in pvp in OpPrison... I'm a stupid 13-year-old that didn't think logically about my decisions. I even had autosell on the server and Vortex is literally the only server I used to play cause it's just the most fun. When I got frozen and logged mid-ss and said my pc had gone off it was purely cause I got scared to get banned and not be able to play again. I know it is unfair to use aimassist and unfair advantages but I personally think that I do not deserve a permanent ban cause it was on an OPPrison server and Prison is mostly about mining. In tainst the end, it came down to my own decision to do something aginst the rules. I know it wasn't the right decision for me to make, but I hope I get a once in a lifetime gift from the Vortex staff team and get unbanned. I will not make you regret your decision.

Have a great day

Last edited: