Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
  • Hey Guest! Factions Moon releases on May 18th, 2019 at 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST / 8 PM GMT!
    Read all about it at https://vortexpvp.com/moon
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckie3000

Nebula
What is your ign?:
duckie3000
Staff members IGN?:
generalpizaaa

Reason of ban?:
ip logged
Why should you be unbanned?:
i got asked more than 10 times to find his ip so i said u really want it he said yes so i send him the link he sais cool bro i delete the link like i was only showing him like jo man see thats what you want next second hes trying to get me banned so i dont know im willing to discust this on discord. and i know you cant like get someones ip but i mean u shouldnt ask for someone to get your ip and the just expose thats not how it should go

Last edited:

Timfoot

Comet
-1 i say this because i see why he is banned because he got tricked to try to pull someones IP adress, the kid sent a screenshot to staff and he got banned permanently, It does not have the best grammar in his appeal, but i dont think that matters. All in all -1 im sorry ducky but i just feel this way because you were in the wrong here and were trying to pull his ip.

duckie3000

Nebula
-1 i say this because i see why he is banned because he got tricked to try to pull someones IP adress, the kid sent a screenshot to staff and he got banned permanently, It does not have the best grammar in his appeal, but i dont think that matters. All in all -1 im sorry ducky but i just feel this way because you were in the wrong here and were trying to pull his ip.
i appriciate your honest opinion and i am gratefull to hear ehat you wrote i hope staff can make an honest opinion and try look into this ban on both side not just from my side but also from the other guys site thanks for your help!

I’m not the one who banned obviously, but in my opinion. You can wish for an unban and maybe General will be nice enough, but you still shouldn’t have done it. Doesn’t matter if someone asked you to pull their ip or not. It’s against our rules and it shouldn’t have been done what so ever. I doubt I see a high chance of this being accepted but as I said General banned. That’s like saying it’s fair for us to grab your ip because you asked us to. It’s not. Don’t use ip loggers lol. Simple as that. At this point you’re both special one for clicking the link and one for sending it because someone said so.

I will unban you this one time, as it was sent on Discord and not the server itself. Ip-loggers are perm bans on here, and as I understand ooDone was pushing, which did not help on his behalf, but nonetheless you did send the link. Be warned, the next time it happens; whether it be on discord or the server, asked or nonconsensual... You will be perm banned.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.