Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resolved Ban Appeals TrayzSniper/Patty_Mayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your ign?: TrayzSniper / Patty_Mayo
Staff members IGN?: Saarraah
Reason of ban?: I Was Greifing a Staff Member and i Just Feel sad for it and if i may get last chance to unban me i will promise you that i would not do anything stupid and i will be nice to everyone and Im Really Sorry To You Everyone what i did last time :( but can you give me a chance ?

Why should you be unbanned?: Couse i Feel Sad and im homeless but i can promise you i would do not anything stupid to this server couse i really love this server so badly and im most on skyblock Pce out
Why should we revoke your ban: I would appreciate it greatly, and I'll continue to support the server if you do, in skyb, unban me.

Cam

Server Manager
Staff member
Manager
So let me get this right...
you grief people all the time and have exploited the fact that we couldn't log it. And your plea this time is
i Just Feel sad for it
no you don't, don't bullshit me. You're toxic to our community, you scam players constantly, even new players looking for help.

Couse i Feel Sad and im homeless
Homeless yet called me to show me how much money you had... yeah alright dude

So let me get this right...
you grief people all the time and have exploited the fact that we couldn't log it. And your plea this time is no you don't, don't bullshit me. You're toxic to our community, you scam players constantly, even new players looking for help.

Homeless yet called me to show me how much money you had... yeah alright dude

I can Proof you i dont have any IRL money and I can proof you im homeless and well you said dont bullshit me Beacuse i lied to you with Cs go knife on steam but i can proof that everything and i can proof you i would be nice to everyone here this server when they need anything i will promise you this of my heart and my soul i would never Ever of my life scaming again or greifing or lying again of my life couse reasson i dont like to scam anyone or greif anyone or lying again couse i feel same when i greif them or scam them i just cant do that again couse i feel to really badly when i did that last time for Now i would promise you this everything i said it and i m aslo would cry and suicide In Real life Pce Out and RIP ( but if i get unbanned I will explain why i did that to them and why did i lying to staff and why everything ) But @Cam I know how you feel when i scammed you irl cs go knife but i will promise you this things i would never do that again but i know you dont belive it but you have to Trust that last chance couse i want make them everyone happy and i want feel happy to on that server I Really love you everyone but i promise you guys / staff i Would Never Do this again and I will Promise you Everything what i promise to Pce Out Loving VortexPvP

Cam

Server Manager
Staff member
Manager
bro I don't care about the knife like whatsoever it was like $50 and you had given it me first so it doesn't affect me that you took it back lol.

bro I don't care about the knife like whatsoever it was like $50 and you had given it me first so it doesn't affect me that you took it back lol.
Alright But I will Promise what i said up there i would not do anything Wrong again couse thats its my last promise i Swear to my heart and my soul and i would not be toxic tho and bad person i want to be nice person helping everyone and make this server up and i would do anything for this server ! Pce Out and @Cam But Im Really Sorry what i did to them but you have to Trust me last chance i will make this Trust Pce !

Sarah

Staff Manager
Staff member
Manager
Vortex
Because I'm willing to forgive you regardless of how stupid your mistakes are and how repetitive they are, I'm willing to give you one last chance. This is the last time I'll ever give you another chance, next time I'm not even gonna consider it I'll just insta deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.