Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sustain

Hey, I'm making a making an appeal to hopefully get unbanned so I can start playing factions once again. I own up to my mistakes of sending link for ip grabbing, now I will now be nice and kind to other players. I am sorry for what I have done so hopefully you get a heart from me. I really do think I should get a second chance because even though I sent a link their was so proof when I used anydesk, and if I don't that's ok cause I'll always support you guys because you are a great server. I'm sorry that I was a idiot trying to be funny, I didn't mean to stress someone out on your fantastic server so I'm so sorry for being a idiot, I promise it will not happen again and I wont break any rules again
:)
Hope you understand. So, will you please unban me

Ps: Would like compliant to read this or a fast staff member!

Thx for reading: sustainxx:)

Thius

Helper
Helper
Blizzard
Ether
Octane
Cresent
Volt
Hello, making an appeal on the discord will allow you to get a much faster response from the staff team.
@adzL

adzL

Admin
Admin
Plasma
Octane
Ice
Hi sir, yes as Thius said make it on discord for more faster/consistent replies :)

Sustain

@adzL is it possible u could just help me on here because someone on mythcraft said I made and appeal for vortex and they don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.