Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

best staff app on the server (allu)

allu

What is your name? Aleksi

NameMc: mine.ly/NotAllu.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
gmt+2

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
moon/factions

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I like helping people. I like making people's days that one slight bit better by helping them out when they need it. I also have grown to like the server after moving over from Mythcraft (where I am staff btw), and have decided that maybe I should get staff on here at least while I wait for Mythcraft to be revamped or whatever the owners decide to do with it.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I simply feel like the server is currently lacking staff that actually knows what they're doing when it comes to anything related to pvp, besides MAYBE a few members. I would also be relieving some of that pressure from the US staff to get on early due to there being basically no EU staff. I could also be there to guide not just the players, but some of the newer staff, with my endless amounts of experience as the longest running moderator mythcraft has ever had.

Tell us more about yourself.
I'm a 17 year old student from Finland that likes to play VIDEO GAMES. I'm also quite known in the community for holding the position of "Best Myth", and defending it in numerous PvP battles ever since I got the title in early 2016. (I'm a bit of a memer but can be serious when it's needed lol I can also speak 3 different languages: English, Finnish and swedish, so for players from the northern Europe I could be a big help.

Last edited:
What is your name? Aleksi

NameMc: mine.ly/NotAllu.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
gmt+2

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
moon/factions

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I like helping people. I like making people's days' that one slight bit better by helping them out when they need it. I also have grown to like the server after moving over from Mythcraft (where I am staff btw), and have decided that maybe I should get staff on here at least while I wait for Mythcraft to be revamped or whatever the owners decide to do with it.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I simply feel like the server is currently lacking staff that actually knows what they're doing when it comes to anything related to pvp, besides MAYBE a few members. I would also be relieving some of that pressure from the US staff to get on early due to there being basically no EU staff. I could also be there to guide not just the players, but some of the newer staff, with my endless amounts of experience as the longest running moderator mythcraft has ever had.

Tell us more about yourself.
I'm a 17 year old student from Finland that likes to play VIDEO GAMES. I'm also quite known in the community for holding the position of "Best Myth", and defending it in numerous PvP battles ever since I got the title in early 2016. (I'm a bit of a memer but can be serious when it's needed lol)
+10 EU STAFF NEEDED I CANT GET HELP FROM STAFF LIKE SRIOUS A GUY HAS BEEN DDOSING ME 3 DAYS STRAIGHT

ty to everyone for the +1s but my case isn't looking too good, I think it's time to give up on my hopes and dreams :(
Sorry cough cough brale cough cough sorry but I think they didn't see it cough cough they did but cough cough brale cough cough no serious brale is only accepting people he likes, see brale wants only people he likes to be staff look at my staff app it's good but It just won't get accepted