Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Answered Bring back Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am Mervyn and I am an older player of this server since 2013. The game that I played the most was prison, and alongside factions ( the first one not the fire/ice or whatever planet we are at now ) and I purely enjoyed those the most. please bring back prison just like it used to be.

I really wish they would bring prison back, but I don’t think they’re gonna. I personally loved prison but a lot of people have stopped playing it since it was popular. We’ll see I guess.

Prison is better than factions because all factions is : curse ptw every map,, always in top I don't get how you get fun out of that
But with prison you can grind to get more levels.. Even if you buy few things to help you'll still have a lot to grind up.

James

Vortex
Prison was fun back in the day when people wanted to grind and play it, the last reset for prison got like 200+ people playing it... It died within the first week, waste of time and money.

@xjokerman You're just shit at factions and can't hang.. Only factions that would play was us and curse.

Prison was fun back in the day when people wanted to grind and play it, the last reset for prison got like 200+ people playing it... It died within the first week, waste of time and money.

@xjokerman You're just shit at factions and can't hang.. Only factions that would play was us and curse.
Because there's almost no point trying for f top since you lot send god knows on spawners, keys money.

Besides you can't say facs isn't mad alive, most of ppl are alts.

--
I stopped playing factions because I got bored of it, that's why I stopped playing mc, it's gotten boring for me.

James

Vortex
Because there's almost no point trying for f top since you lot send god knows on spawners, keys money.

Besides you can't say facs isn't mad alive, most of ppl are alts.

--
I stopped playing factions because I got bored of it, that's why I stopped playing mc, it's gotten boring for me.
Would like to know how much i have spent in total, and i know there is a way to check

GeneralPizzaa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Vortex
I agree with Boom whereas it was fun when it was around and the Prison community was sort of mild in some ways, but overtime the "Prison" theme died out for most Minecraft players. Most people didn't want to spend countless time mining and repeating the same thing over again, which is why it was removed alongside some other sub servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.