Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

duckie3000

Nebula
What is your ign?: Duckie3000

Staff members IGN?: Highlyrated

Reason of ban?: I was banned for auto tasking and i admit with full 100% gult that i did

Why should you be unbanned?: Since i have been very active lately and because of school i do not have very much time to play on the server so i afked at the blazes for 10 minutes then i come back and i am banned for auto tasking i know that i did it so i am not even gonna lie about that if u guys unban me i won't do this again and i am verry sorry for what i did. when i saw the ban i was pretty shooked because this is one of the only things i do when im at home. and since i have invested multiple of 100 dollars into the server and played for over 4 years i hope that you understand that i would really apreaciate if you could remove the ban so i can support my team again and support the server by telling friends! with kind regards, Duckie3000 nvm naught an unban

Last edited:

duckie3000

Nebula
Just because u are on Robin's side doesn't mean u have to hate to me I haven't even profited from it and I won't because it will be taken away

duckie3000

Nebula
LOLOL I have never been banned before I have never auto taked before I had to do the carrots manual because my herbalism isn't high enough so STFU