Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
My ingame name is Horrizer

I was banned for Logging out while frozen

I think i should be unbanned because it said when i was raiding a base: Your frozen do not logout or you will be banned. I did not logout i was waiting but after some seconds i got banned for logging out while frozen. I dont think this is fair because VortexPvP is my favorite server to play on and i was really sad and mad that night.

Hope i get accepted :)

Your ban says refusal to SS, and it said dont log out or you will be banned. So its ur own fault.
Your ban says refusal to SS, and it said dont log out or you will be banned. So its ur own fault.
I did not log out when i was frozen, and i was not refusing to SS because it kicked me out. So i dont think its my fault i also am pretty unlucky because its a really small chanche u get kicked while being frozen.

I did not log out when i was frozen, and i was not refusing to SS because it kicked me out. So i dont think its my fault i also am pretty unlucky because its a really small chanche u get kicked while being frozen.
I get it now sorry for saying it was ur fault, btw hope you get unbanned my friend also got banned for refusing to SS while he did not log out but it kicked him out. Some freeze plugins are indeed broken, i hope you get unbanned.