FunnyMeme's Staff App (Billy :)~)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Billy (FunnyMeme), Oct 10, 2018.

1. Billy (FunnyMeme)

Billy (FunnyMeme) New Member

Name: (Dallas IGN:FunnyMeme)

NameMc: (https://namemc.com/profile/FunnyMeme.6)

Timezone:
    (PST)

-Are you able to use your mic for Discord?

(Should be able to use your microphone to help any players who need help)
    Yes

-Do you have a recording software?

(Any recording software but it has to be a good quality one)(Bandicam, fraps, action, OBS)
    Yes my computer comes with a built in recording software in which is clear and shows up nicely (I have used it before)

-Any previous staff experience?

(Any server you've been staff on? any experience you gained from it?)
    I've been playing factions/minecraft for a while I was mod on a server a while back but sadly dont remember much about it since it was so long ago, so I am not "new" to it but there might be a few things I need to learn.

-Why do you think you're fit for this position?

(Why are you volunteering for this spot and why do you think you're able to take it)
    Well I think I fit in to the community well, and I am not really hated by anyone on the server (yet) I am usually a funny relax person and friendly. I am mainly volunteering for this position because I have a lot of free time on my hands and I spend a good amount of it on Vortex and like I said I get along with most people and I can help a lot of people if needed.

-As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network

(What do you think that you're going to do that would make a change for the community and make it a better place)
    I would like to help all the people of the Vortex network and help them get any problems they have resolved! Also I would love to get rid of any hackers on the network. Another thing I would do to help make the network a better place is I would help anybody who needs help I also can usually be in discord to talk to anyone who needs it as well.(This probably isn't much different then others but theres not but so much I could think of to put here xD. Just wanted to be honest)

What separates you from other applicants?

(What makes you different than every other applicant, what makes you unique?)
    One of the biggest thing that probably seperates me from others is that I can be on quite often which makes me more open to helping anyone that needs it. Also since I have played for so long which was mostly factions I would be able to help both Skyblock players and the Faction players which makes it easier to help both realms instead of only being able to help one because its all I know.

-Tell us more about yourself

(Anything you would like to add or mention)
    I have been playing factions for like 4 years I think (maybe more or less). But I have been playing for a while I know so I am not new to minecraft which is always good. Im 17 I have 2 sisters but I neither live with me,
    I am in 12th grade which means I finally graduate this year! xD. I used to play sports but I dont anymore because my asthma was rough to deal with and play so I guess that means more minecraft "yay xC" meh xD but you know I havent lost my feel of minecraft yet and plan to play for a while! I do play other games such as CSGO, and ps4 but im always on discord so I can be on whenever! Yeah that's a bit about me thanks for reading! Sorry for mis-spelling some of the words but for some reason it wont let be go back and fix them.
    Oh also I talked to LaxNerd and asked about the 10 day account thing and I was told that it didn't matter.

2. zidenny

zidenny Helper
    Staff Member Helper Supernova

This account was made today and you must wait 10 days until creating a staff application. On top of that when checking your ban/mute history you have been muted within the past 10 days which is an instant deny (for spam but before was racism). Would recommend reading the staff application format better next time.

3. Billy (FunnyMeme)

Yes I know but I talked to LaxNerd in which he said that the account didn't matter in which they dont really worry about that also I asked about the last mute which was for me and poxxxy joking with sarah (she was spamming with us xD) and he said it was fine and not to worry about it.

4. dan

dan Galaxy
    Galaxy

+1 sick staff app

5. Billy (FunnyMeme)

Thanks!

6. Castrix

Castrix New Member

Nothing really stands out about this application and basically what 98% of people say.

Staff experience is none to minimal - idea of improving the server is being active and helping(I.e your job as a staff member) and your idea of standing out is a reiteration of what you think improving the server means. Again being just being active which is part of your job.

As for the forums qualifications not sure what lax said but I suppose unless he says otherwise I’ll take your word for it, but being muted for racism isn’t very positive either.

Other than that I mean I don’t personally see anything that stands out or makes this application special or qualifies you over anybody else.

• Agree Agree x 1