Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Getting kicked out for flying in a combat zone when I wasn’t!

Goose11787

Dear Staff,

I was trying to collect envoys on factions when I found a village. I ran to the village and tried farming crops when I couldn’t I got stuck in the open, and when I tried to move I couldn’t. So I did what any other person would do and leave the server and join back. When I tried joining back it kicked me out of factions within two to three seconds. Please help me.

I am currently go in different Galaxies and trying to find a mod to help but there are none on please help me.

kmljnhb

Helper
Helper
Ether
Octane
Ice
Neon
Volt
Glacier
Dear Staff,

I was trying to collect envoys on factions when I found a village. I ran to the village and tried farming crops when I couldn’t I got stuck in the open, and when I tried to move I couldn’t. So I did what any other person would do and leave the server and join back. When I tried joining back it kicked me out of factions within two to three seconds. Please help me.

I am currently go in different Galaxies and trying to find a mod to help but there are none on please help me.
its not a big deal it happens sometimes

Timfoot

Dear Staff,

this happened to me once all I did was contact staff on discord and when i got on they forced tpd me out of there so the glitch would stop happening.

18lola

Ami, écoutez, si vous avez des problèmes avec les organes génitaux, alors je vous conseille fortement d'essayer d'aller sur ce site plus car c'est là que j'arrive toujours à résoudre tous les problèmes avec le pénis, essayez-le!