Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Getting kicked out for flying in a combat zone when I wasn’t!

Dear Staff,

I was trying to collect envoys on factions when I found a village. I ran to the village and tried farming crops when I couldn’t I got stuck in the open, and when I tried to move I couldn’t. So I did what any other person would do and leave the server and join back. When I tried joining back it kicked me out of factions within two to three seconds. Please help me.

I am currently go in different Galaxies and trying to find a mod to help but there are none on please help me.

Dear Staff,

I was trying to collect envoys on factions when I found a village. I ran to the village and tried farming crops when I couldn’t I got stuck in the open, and when I tried to move I couldn’t. So I did what any other person would do and leave the server and join back. When I tried joining back it kicked me out of factions within two to three seconds. Please help me.

I am currently go in different Galaxies and trying to find a mod to help but there are none on please help me.
its not a big deal it happens sometimes

Timfoot

Comet
Dear Staff,

this happened to me once all I did was contact staff on discord and when i got on they forced tpd me out of there so the glitch would stop happening.