Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello there! I'm Subby :D

Subsassaree

Hello everyone! My name is Subsassaree or if you like Subby for short or hell even call me John, what ever you feel like calling me. When writing this introduction I have only been on the server 1 day and I really enjoyed what the server had to offer! I do only really play Prison at the moment but will venture about to more of the server.

So, a little bit about myself. I am what some consider a "nerd" which I fully accept these days. I like system building and being creative in my free time when work isn't a factor of the moment. Minecraft is a game I have played since 2012 and yes still to this day enjoy it, who couldn't? I like to dabble in video editing and graphic design as I feel it keeps the mind open and some may agree. For those who also interested with system building and would like to know my system specifications I shall post them below.
For the creative side of me I like and use the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere it keeps me busy if I am not working or playing any games. If anyone would like any examples of my work you are more than welcome to direct message me on here. :)

For abit more my personality I will list a few movies, tv shows and games that I enjoy.

(All Movies and TV Shows are linked to their respective IMDb pages)

Portal
Mirrors Edge
Test Drive Unlimited
Call of Duty: [email protected]/MW1/MW2/MW3/BO1/CW
Minecraft (duh :p)
LittleBigPlanet
GTA V
Cyberpunk 2077 (When its fixed)
Destiny 2
Phasmophobia

This concludes my introduction and I hope its enough to get a somewhat image of me, hope to see a lot of you around the server! :D

Last edited: