Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I've been refunded less than my rank was worth?

I had a rank before the reset or whatever you did and before this it was a global rank that I had purchased way back in 2012 and it was $100 and at the time I believe it was Legend rank but I can't remember. I also believe I purchased spooky kit. I was only given $37.50 and that isn't really fair because I can't get everything I had before the reset.

I was given exactly $37.50 as well. It's been awhile so I don't remember how much I've spent but it must've been over $40 since I was rank (Eclipse?) after upgrading.

I believe that rank prices changed and then when they converted it into credit , they multiplied the rank prices by 2.5 and that was what yoU were given , I was vortex before it happened and I only got $100 I think

I believe that rank prices changed and then when they converted it into credit , they multiplied the rank prices by 2.5 and that was what yoU were given , I was vortex before it happened and I only got $100 I think
Yeah I know what it said but it just doesn’t add up because it was a global rank 1 the money they gave us is enough for like one rank on either fac or sky and 2 I don’t know but there 3rd rank would’ve had to been like $16.25

Money hungry much? Wow. People should have been able to get at least what their rank was equivalent to before. I bought GLOBAL nebula and could only get to cyclone on skyblock..... What the actual fuck. On top of that me and my friend play from the same IP so only one of us even though WE both voted receive keys from vote parties. Just shut down your server and take the loss. You pretty much put the nail in the coffin for a lot of people.... Especially the OG people.