Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Name: (First Name) Jacob

NameMc: (https://namemc.com/) https://namemc.com/profile/jacobandlink.2

Timezone: (UTC, EDT, PST, MDT...) Central USA

-Are you able to use your mic for Discord?
(Should be able to use your microphone to help any players who need help)
Yes, and i have a mic

-Do you have a recording software?
(Any recording software but it has to be a good quality one)(Bandicam, fraps, action, OBS)
Fraps unlimited, and record at 300fps

-Any previous staff experience?
(Any server you've been staff on? any experience you gained from it?)
Yes i used to work for vortex as a mod back in 1.5.2

-Why do you think you're fit for this position?
(Why are you volunteering for this spot and why do you think you're able to take it)
I think i fit the position well due to my previous staff experience on this server, the community knows me well for being nice and getting task done and always answering questions in chat. I can handle situations well and calm, I have played minecraft for over six to seven years now and know a lot about it i also check forums quite frequently for news updates and other forums post so im also active just as much in game as i am on the forums(I may not reply to a whole buch of threads but i do read up on them.

-As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network
(What do you think that you're going to do that would make a change for the community and make it a better place)
I can bring in new suggestions for future updates and also help keep an eye on chat for other staff in case of spammers or advertisers as a helper or a trainee I understand we are the eyes and the ears of the moderators and higher ranked staff and it is our job to report to them.

What separates you from other applicants?
(What makes you different than every other applicant, what makes you unique?)
I have played vortex for six to seven years now i have seen just about everything on this server from it changing from a factions server to a hub ect, I am responsible I don't abuse I am not toxic and pretty I am friendly to everyone I enjoy helping others and talking in chat. I would like to say i have more experience with this server than most people that apply.

-Tell us more about yourself
(Anything you would like to add or mention)
I am from the south I love playing piano you've probably heard my play in the discord, I work as a lumberjack and love playing csgo i play for a semi pro team ,when i am not playing minecraft im on csgo

Last edited:

IWulf_

+1. Try explaining the experience you gained from being staff back in 1.5.2. I remember you, and I believe your work on the team was excellent. Good luck reapplying for staff! You'll do great! :)

+1. Try explaining the experience you gained from being staff back in 1.5.2. I remember you, and I believe your work on the team was excellent. Good luck reapplying for staff! You'll do great! :)
Yeah i would but alot of things have changed since then and that would be a long story haha