Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
  • Hey Guest! Factions Moon releases on May 18th, 2019 at 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST / 8 PM GMT!
    Read all about it at https://vortexpvp.com/moon

Is this kid being salty?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Is this seriously what the Minecraft Community has turned into... a bunch of people complaining over online ratings and what not. Like god if I get a good rating will I finally be popular?

Is this seriously what the Minecraft Community has turned into... a bunch of people complaining over online ratings and what not. Like god if I get a good rating will I finally be popular?
I just found it rather strange that this random kid is so obsessed with me, even though i have nothing to do with him

4 who voted no: KnivesOG, Castrix, Casie and Darktrainer45, practically this kid's yes-men.

6 who voted yes: Literally anyone with a clear mind

Last edited:
I just found it rather strange that this random kid is so obsessed with me, even though i have nothing to do with him

4 who voted no: KnivesOG, Castrix, Casie and Darktrainer45, practically this kid's yes-men.

6 who voted yes: Practically anyone with a clear mind
Let me explain something... For you to go and rate what I said Negative proves you’re exactly like what you’re complaining about. It’s an online world... I don’t see Knives talking about you every second? Which means no he’s not obsessed he just rated a few of your posts in the negative. Instead of making a thread about it you should’ve just talked to him about it privately to get it sorted.

Yes, I voted No. Due to the fact that this thread shouldn’t be here. It’s pointless and you know this as well. It’s supposed to be a community full of laughs and shit not people upset they got a few negative ratings... What is that going to do to you? Run your entire future? No lmao... When knives starts talking about you everyday 24/7 then I’ll say he’s obsessed but till then. This thread is useless and even staff and Harry would literally agree...

Only making your case worse by doing things like this, so instead of being a little kid. Grow up take steps to be a better person not someone who finds it necessary to call someone salty. Because atm you’re salty for posting this... and you’re no better then he is especially for rating half the people here negatively.

6 who voted yes: Literally anyone with a clear mind
First of all dont come at my neck like that lmao, I dont know this kid, however you literally made the most pathetic thread ive ever seen being posted in probably about 3 years. This is the internet your complaining over bad ratings really my guy?

James

Vortex
Let me explain something... For you to go and rate what I said Negative proves you’re exactly like what you’re complaining about. It’s an online world... I don’t see Knives talking about you every second? Which means no he’s not obsessed he just rated a few of your posts in the negative. Instead of making a thread about it you should’ve just talked to him about it privately to get it sorted.

Yes, I voted No. Due to the fact that this thread shouldn’t be here. It’s pointless and you know this as well. It’s supposed to be a community full of laughs and shit not people upset they got a few negative ratings... What is that going to do to you? Run your entire future? No lmao... When knives starts talking about you everyday 24/7 then I’ll say he’s obsessed but till then. This thread is useless and even staff and Harry would literally agree...

Only making your case worse by doing things like this, so instead of being a little kid. Grow up take steps to be a better person not someone who finds it necessary to call someone salty. Because atm you’re salty for posting this... and you’re no better then he is especially for rating half the people here negatively.
It's sad how much you care.