Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopi

I just got banned for scripting / f11 glitching when this time i accually wasnt. I was hitting the cane farm and watching youtube and Panda kept tping me to him and it said it in chat and i seen it but i just ignored it. Then i reloged to make sure it wasnt a glitch and went back to hitting cane. I carry on hitting cane and he stops tping me, so i just hit cane again for a bit then logg offline. I go to bed and go online in bed and it says i am banned for (Scripting / F11 Glitching) And i am not sure what to do since they banned me out of the discord for sending someone a ip grabber. And i sent them a ip grabbed cause they threatend to dox me so i did it for protection. And it was nothing to do with the server or anything i sent it via discord also. But i am very upset now as i got banned for something i have not done this time. Could you ask if there is any evidance cause i would like to see it as i was at my pc the whole to and i seen him tp me to him and i never got frozen either and when i logged off i was not banned. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.