Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Moon balance ideas/fixes for PvP(?)

allu

-Nerf galactic gear, it needs to be about equal to PvP kit gear.
-Rebuff spooky/frosty/battleset gear, I can give more detailed answers to how to make them more balanced, if the owners are open to the idea.
-Reduce the overall damage output you can have in PvP, it's ridiculous how fast you need to pot in a 1v1 if someone gets even the slightest combo.
-Pets are unnecessary due to the PvP already being quite op.
-Make armor break slower, even swords tend to LOTS of damage to armor, and axes simply delete like 10 durability a hit. It's ridiculous that unbreaking 4 armor dies within a minute or two of a 1v1.
-PvP needs to be encouraged more on the server -> The rewards for it need to be buffed.
-The potions disappearing also DESPERATELY needs a fix, since especially on the very high damage based server this happening can end a fight in seconds, which is QUITE frustrating.
-The idea of prot6 armor only being accessible for people that pay the highest amount of money you can donate, is too p2w. You could make it have custom enchants or something, but another layer of protection limited to only this kit is ridiculous, same with sharpness 6.

After these are fixed, I can start to go more into detail about stuff like knockback, lag and else effecting a fight, and how to improve on these areas.

I'm open to feedback/thoughts from other players. Let's have a discussion about what people would actually want, so there can actually be a better server one day, instead of just people complaining about everything.

PS (I've already made a suggestion in the #suggestions channel on discord about nerfing galactic gear, which got 20 upvotes and 4 downvotes (from people that already had galactic), so that for sure is something to take into account)

Last edited:
OK i agree with pretty much all of this. Here are some of my suggestions and opinions.
First Galactic doesn't need to be prot 6/sharp 6, as Allu said only people who buy the most expensive item in the store can get this easily. same goes with protection 5 its not needed. Instead make everything protection 4 unbreaking 3 except the Galactic kit and the Frosty, spooky and battle-set kit which should be unbreaking 4. Also remove the /fix all and instead allow people to do /fix (hand) with no cool down and in combat.
Second Re add the Koth crate so koth is actualy worth going for by adding better rewards such as a protection 5 unbreaking 5 koth set with a koth sword and axe that are sharp 6 and 5$ buycraft are just a few. Also make the cap zone smaller and decrease the cap time to 5 mins which would make it 1 huge battle in a small time rather than 1 or 2 people coming to try and knock every few mins.
Third Again as allu said make sets last longer you can do this in 2 ways either change some settings so sets are more durable or add a custom enchant to do this.
Fourth Another issue is the custom enchants in general as allu said if staff do want to listen i would gladly go into more detail about them but they need a huge revamp along side the way you get custom enchants.
Fifth Also an issue that has been on the server for a long time that still has not been fixed is your sprint randomly will stop working when you hit someone which messes up allot of chases in pvp.
Something to take into account is that me and Allu are people who both spend allot of time on the server and are giving suggestions that most other active players want. Also these are only a few things that came into my head when righting this reply and there are many more which i couldn't think of in the moment. My discord is ˢᵉⁿᵖᵃᶦ#1361 msg me for more details/information

Last edited:

allu

OK i agree with pretty much all of this. Here are some of my suggestions and opinions.
First Galactic doesn't need to be prot 6/sharp 6, as Allu said only people who buy the most expensive item in the store can get this easily. same goes with protection 5 its not needed. Instead make everything protection 4 unbreaking 3 except the Galactic kit and the Frosty, spooky and battle-set kit which should be unbreaking 4. Also remove the /fix all and instead allow people to do /fix (hand) with no cool down and in combat.
Second Re add the Koth crate so koth is actualy worth going for by adding better rewards such as a protection 5 unbreaking 5 koth set with a koth sword and axe that are sharp 6 and 5$ buycraft are just a few. Also make the cap zone smaller and decrease the cap time to 5 mins which would make it 1 huge battle in a small time rather than 1 or 2 people coming to try and knock every few mins.
Third Again as allu said make sets last longer you can do this in 2 ways either change some settings so sets are more durable or add a custom enchant to do this.
Fourth Another issue is the custom enchants in general as allu said if staff do want to listen i would gladly go into more detail about them but they need a huge revamp along side the way you get custom enchants.
Fifth Also an issue that has been on the server for a long time that still has not been fixed is your sprint randomly will stop working when you hit someone which messes up allot of chases in pvp.
Something to take into account is that me and Allu are people who both spend allot of time on the server and are giving suggestions that most other active players want. Also these are only a few things that came into my head when righting this reply and there are many more which i couldn't think of in the moment.
1. I like the ideas regarding the kit protection/unbreaking levels, but I do think that maybe including custom enchants in the pvp kits would be good (some basic ones like fatty/agility/make an enchant that gives jump boost)
2. I disagree with people being able to /fix hand in pvp, due to people carrying 2 sets being able to just keep rotating sets mid combat.
3. I don't like the idea of sharp 6 axes even existing, so even koth crate axes in my opinion should be restricted to sharp4/5 due to the point of fighting with axes being to break the opponents' armor instead of having high damage output.
4. I definitely agree with the way of getting custom enchants needing a change/being WAY harder, but I don't know if a total enchant revamp is necessary
5. I'm pretty sure the sprint randomly stopping is a side-effect of the kit spooky's sword/axe, other than that I'm not aware of sprint not working.

1.By your sprint randomly stoping i mean when you hit some it will which i know throws me and allot of others off when chasing people allowing them to get away.
2. Also the should only add in the /fix hand in pvp with the set durability increase as then there would be no need to carry 2 sets and when someone is fixing there gear it ads another element where they need to be able to remove there armour fix it and put it back on without getting killed in the process. Also if they do revamp custom enchants god sets will have more value so taking 2 sets would be risky.
3. Same with sharp 6 axes if armour durability gets fixed axes wouldn't break sets as fast but would still have a slight advantage over swords making it a choice of preference.

allu

1.By your sprint randomly stoping i mean when you hit some it will which i know throws me and allot of others off when chasing people allowing them to get away.
2. Also the should only add in the /fix hand in pvp with the set durability increase as then there would be no need to carry 2 sets and when someone is fixing there gear it ads another element where they need to be able to remove there armour fix it and put it back on without getting killed in the process. Also if they do revamp custom enchants god sets will have more value so taking 2 sets would be risky.
3. Same with sharp 6 axes if armour durability gets fixed axes wouldn't break sets as fast but would still have a slight advantage over swords making it a choice of preference.
1. the sprint randomly stopping is because the server hit registry needs some fixing, not an easy fix but indeed does need some work.
2. the fixing in combat would be too easy, since pearls are sorta laggy all you'd have to do is pearl and do it, it'd just be too easy.
3. the thing with making axes a choice of preference is that they'd always be more popular than swords if the damage levels are the same.

Galactic should stay p6. It makes the rank more worth it lol. If anything, just remove the galaxtic kit from crates. Since it’s way easier to get it from crates than having the actual rank itself.

allu

Galactic should stay p6. It makes the rank more worth it lol. If anything, just remove the galaxtic kit from crates. Since it’s way easier to get it from crates than having the actual rank itself.
sure it makes the rank more worth getting but the problem is that the only gear worth using right now is galactic gear. In my opinion galactic gear should be made more worth it by giving it custom enchants ready, instead of just making it ovepowered. That way there's a way of getting gear equal to the kit by simply grinding the enchants onto another set.

Ye no offence the only reason your saying anything about galactic is because you have it. As allu said instea making galactic kit prot 6 it should just give you a complete god set so it still has value but allows others to get equal gear.

allu

meh doesn't even have to be a god set, just the fact that it gives you a set with something like fire prot and speed 2 on all the servers is quite enough.