Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Next Map Skyblock Suggestions

n1yaz

What is your ign?:
NextYear

What server would you like this on?:
Skyblock End Nerrrrds

What is the suggestion?:
Removal of items:This map I feel guardian spawners and mob/crop hoppers should be removed due to the economy being ruined and making it pay to win.
addition of items:Hoppers should be 20k per and auto pumpkin farms / ig farms should be reintroduced along with iron golems dropping hoppers
fixing the economy:just remove croppers mobbers and guardian spawners and make skyblock challenging again

Why should we add this?:
would make the server much more enjoyable and make me staff#n1yaz4staff

Emer

Iron golems dropping hoppers? Hell no

I agree with the pumpkin farms definitely should be a new factor. Because those were fun and easy to build

Just increase the price of guardian spawners. Removing all the custom hoppers and spawners isn’t going to improve anything.

Gatling

Increasing prices won't help. He has a point with the spawners taking over the economy. Id love a down to earth (ironic huh) skyblock game with less economy and more building. But the majority of players play for the economy. Thats what they want!

DarkTrainer45

Support Manager
Staff member
Manager
If guardians are 20mil per and ig’s are 15mil it’ll help a little bit.
The issue with eco isn’t mainly just IGs and Guardians. It’s cactus and sugar cane too... Legit second day of the map there was 118mil off just cactus farms. Then there’s the p2w issues. I’m all for a no p2w trial. And no Guardians.

Emer

I agree with you. I enjoyed the OG Skyblock with pumpkin farms. I think thre server should have 2 separate slyblock realms. 1 thats OP (like End) and another like OG skyblock

Granola_King

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The issue with eco isn’t mainly just IGs and Guardians. It’s cactus and sugar cane too... Legit second day of the map there was 118mil off just cactus farms. Then there’s the p2w issues. I’m all for a no p2w trial. And no Guardians.
Sure, p2w has always been a problem, but if we get rid of that, how is Harry going to make money off of the server?

DarkTrainer45

Support Manager
Staff member
Manager
Sure, p2w has always been a problem, but if we get rid of that, how is Harry going to make money off of the server?
Not everything in the shop needs to be p2w yk? There’s still cosmetics and permissions lol? Remove the items and spawners :/ all I’m saying. Even ranks and titles are there just make ranks better so people will want to buy them. Instead of having this lovely 90% off sale which is a joke