Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

NotAllu Abusing/Misuse

I (Okutama) was muted for "racism" for 30 minutes. For no reason should this have happened at all? I was accusing hackers in chat by saying how trash they are because I killed them. Next thing I know I'm muted for absolutely no reason.
Further evidence can be provided, upon request. I'm not asking for a demote, but definitely a write-up. Imagine if this was a ban of some sort. Outrageous acts of abuse and misuse like this should not be tolerated on this server. Furthermore, if or had I applied for mod, this would have slandered my name for this poorly decided action. I am simply requesting the removal of this tack on my name, for it portrays a person that I am not. A racist.

Attachments

allu

Galactic
Galactic
Moon
Lunar
Eclipse
Octane
Polar
Lightning
Cresent
Neon
it was a 30 minute for using the n word in general chat right before what those screenshots show lol

HawaiiRock

This was a pretty accusatory and slanderous post. Maybe a more specific description on the mute would've been better but I doubt you "forgot" you wrote the n-word.

allu

Galactic
Galactic
Moon
Lunar
Eclipse
Octane
Polar
Lightning
Cresent
Neon
This was a pretty accusatory and slanderous post. Maybe a more specific description on the mute would've been better but I doubt you "forgot" you wrote the n-word.
No worries I'm honestly more amused by this than anything šŸ˜‚