Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

NotAllu Abusing/Misuse

I (Okutama) was muted for "racism" for 30 minutes. For no reason should this have happened at all? I was accusing hackers in chat by saying how trash they are because I killed them. Next thing I know I'm muted for absolutely no reason.
Further evidence can be provided, upon request. I'm not asking for a demote, but definitely a write-up. Imagine if this was a ban of some sort. Outrageous acts of abuse and misuse like this should not be tolerated on this server. Furthermore, if or had I applied for mod, this would have slandered my name for this poorly decided action. I am simply requesting the removal of this tack on my name, for it portrays a person that I am not. A racist.

Attachments

allu

Staff member
Mod
Moon
Lunar
Eclipse
Thunder
Lightning
Cresent
Neon
Cloud
it was a 30 minute for using the n word in general chat right before what those screenshots show lol

allu

Staff member
Mod
Moon
Lunar
Eclipse
Thunder
Lightning
Cresent
Neon
Cloud
lol no perms

HawaiiRock

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Typhoon
This was a pretty accusatory and slanderous post. Maybe a more specific description on the mute would've been better but I doubt you "forgot" you wrote the n-word.

allu

Staff member
Mod
Moon
Lunar
Eclipse
Thunder
Lightning
Cresent
Neon
Cloud
This was a pretty accusatory and slanderous post. Maybe a more specific description on the mute would've been better but I doubt you "forgot" you wrote the n-word.
No worries I'm honestly more amused by this than anything šŸ˜‚