Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Should this suggestion be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RustySpoon

What is your in-game username?:
Pupzy

Which galaxy is this suggestion for?:
Plasma

What is your suggestion?:
Hello,

I’ve currently been playing on this Server for the past 2 weeks and I’m enjoying it! Keep up the good work.
I have quite a Lot of experience in prison and have played a Lot of them.

there’s 1 specific thing that I personally would like to get added to this server to make it better and enjoyable.

How about adding 2 commands such as /topblocksbroken and /topblocksbrokendaily

So all the current players can see , who has been active the Most and Grinded the most on that specific day or all together in general! This would also help people recruiting members for their Gang, As they can see how active that specific player has been!

Thank you for your time reading this!
Hopefully we will see some changes soon!

xSquid

Hello,

I think that this is a great idea for prison to have, although I do not play prison as often as some players do, I have general experience playing it. This would be a good idea because of (as stated above) gangs and people trying to recruit, and I also do not see why they wouldn't. thank you for making this suggestion and have a good rest of your day!

Dom

Top Blocks Broken is already a thing on the server, type /stats & click on "Blocks Broken"