Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock - Izzdakillah "Cloud"

Should this suggestion be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IzzDaKillah

Blizzard
Blizzard
Polar
Ice
Glacier
What is your in-game username?:
Izzdakillah "Cloud"

Which galaxy is this suggestion for?:
Skyblock

What is your suggestion?:
Possibly implement a island judging competition at the end of every map with possible rewards. Nothing too crazy because of schem and I'm sure people would abuse it then. I'm just suggesting this so it promotes building and for players to be active.

Possible rewards again don't make it too crazy
  • 5$ voucher
  • custom best island title
  • Artic Title
  • perm fly
  • island expansions

Side note: I don't know if this would make it somewhat easier but if this happens. When you show what's updated on the next arctic map announcement make it clear you'll have to have a island warp. Also since there's so many islands possibly have people submit their warps via forum or disc? Don't know how that'd play out but that's my idea.

Last edited:

Patch324

Sr Mod
Sr Mod
Galactic
I like the idea behind this and what it is trying to promote, but I think schematic and printer just don't make it all that possible.

IzzDaKillah

Blizzard
Blizzard
Polar
Ice
Glacier
I like the idea behind this and what it is trying to promote, but I think schematic and printer just don't make it all that possible.
Thats why I say don't give genuine payouts. Give little stuff that'd be enticing to those who don't have it already. At the very least just make a shoutout for the following announcement you know.