Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Cam

Server Manager
Staff member
Manager
Vortex
Hey everyone!

Saturday November 10th will be the last day of payouts for this current map of skyblock. With the reset in the works and getting closer to being ready to go now is the time for your suggestions. Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!

Please join our discord @ https://vortexpvp.com/discord to stay up-to date on new information!

Erik

Second

Add new ways to make money e.g. mining minions, farming minions (for wheat, carrots and potatoes) or come up with something new

Hey everyone!

Saturday November 10th will be the last day of payouts for this current map of skyblock. With the reset in the works and getting closer to being ready to go now is the time for your suggestions. Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!

Please join our discord @ https://vortexpvp.com/discord to stay up-to date on new information!
Add creative server back :'( I miss it xd

IWulf_

Honestly, removing Custom Enchants, or making a skyblock server without them, even thought the skyblock population is fairly small at the moment, so I don't know about creating a whole new server. But honestly just add more unique and fun ideas to the server will help you guys out in the long run. I'm looking forward to the new season! I know I'll be on for a lot of the time!

DarkTrainer45

Trainee
Trainee
Vortex
Allow AFK MINING
This was never allowed due to the chances of eco being ruined. Hopefully the eco will be a bit better this time so ima have to say no to this. It deserves to be bannable if you can’t put effort into a gamemode you kinda decided to play. Plus who really even mines anymore...?

Honestly, removing Custom Enchants, or making a skyblock server without them, even thought the skyblock population is fairly small at the moment, so I don't know about creating a whole new server. But honestly just add more unique and fun ideas to the server will help you guys out in the long run. I'm looking forward to the new season! I know I'll be on for a lot of the time!
Custom Enchants are most likely being removed. They’re garbage anyways something that don’t belong on a skyblock server.. but yes the community is a bit too small to add another skyblock server honestly but if something is added I’d honestly be down for another skyblock Dark like in the past but made different than the current skyblock by 75%