Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Answered Skyblock Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few suggestions for skyblock:

1) Make kit spooky/frosty good again. All the special enchantments were taken away and now the gear is pretty much useless to have since it's like vortex gear.

2) Instead of having /gkits to get the spooky/frosty gear, just put it in with the /kits like it was before... I don't see the point in having two commands when you could have one.

3) Make it so you can sell steak again.

4) Do something about ig spawners. I'm pretty sure they are the cause of the ruined economy but people are making like 50 million every hour by doing something. The economy is pretty fucked right now. Next map I don't want it to be this bad. It doesn't make the game challenging enough.

If you have any more suggestions, feel free to post them in the comments and I'll add them if I like them. :) Thanks for reading!

1) Make kit spooky/frosty good again. All the special enchantments were taken away and now the gear is pretty much useless to have since it's like vortex gear.
Agreed. I believe some sort of new or the old custom enchants will be added back, as right now the kit is the same as a Vortex kit.

2) Instead of having /gkits to get the spooky/frosty gear, just put it in with the /kits like it was before... I don't see the point in having two commands when you could have one.
I personally like the idea of Global Kits, as you can use the kit on either server.

3) Make it so you can sell steak again.
Agreed. No idea why it isn't sellable, should be sellable next map.

4) Do something about ig spawners. I'm pretty sure they are the cause of the ruined economy but people are making like 50 million every hour by doing something. The economy is pretty fucked right now. Next map I don't want it to be this bad. It doesn't make the game challenging enough.
Agreed. The shop and economy wasn't thought out well, at all. Economy should be better next map. I would like to see a different currency for buying spawners.

Status
Not open for further replies.