Announcement Soon to come?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ryan, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Hey guys! first up would like to introduce myself, I'm Ryan and I will be doing basically everything alongside @Harry and the rest of the team. Before anything, I would like to address a question I have seen going around.

Factions

We understand that the two most recent releases of factions have not been the best, this does not mean we are giving up or anything of the sort. We plan on fixing any bugs and or issue that the map currently has, after which we will continue to staff and make sure everything is ok for the remainder of that map. Next map is still a long way away, but just know you can expect some great things to come. Retro map anyone?

Skyblock

During the next 3-4 weeks, I and the rest of the management team will be moving our focus over to skyblock, this is for the best. Our main goal is to have 2 SkyBlock servers and would rotate between them both. This would largely increase the player base as there will always be a map up and running, once one starts to settle down the other one would open and we would keep repeating the process adding new features every map.

Network

Prison, KitPvP, creative/cannon.. I have noticed they are the main things being spoken about, and yes it is definitely something to consider, as of right now there are no plans for any of the 3 but that doesn't mean that they won't be in the near future. After Skyblock is sorted we could definitely start working on one of them.

That being said, we are always looking for new suggestions, factions or skyblock please be sure to leave any suggestion below, I will reply to all. Make sure to join the discord: https://discord.gg/aE5MaMr

~Ryan

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheOfficialSheep

TheOfficialSheep New Member

FIRST!!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Phillip Milan

Phillip Milan New Member

Oof sexy

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. KnivesOG

KnivesOG New Member

:Oof_dab:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Arlind_

Arlind_ New Member

Maybe increase mob spawn rates from spawners? also make it so mobs don’t clear with lag?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Mobs have to clear with lag, or they would never despawn, more entities = more lag.

7. Erik

Erik New Member

What about vanilla survival!

• Old Old x 1
  8. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Let me just kill that idea for you.

9. ImPure

ImPure New Member

I read " Kitpvp " then seen the rest of the post. Thanks for killing my hope:( I guess ill be waiting a little bit longer:(

• Like Like x 1
  10. Arlind_

Arlind_ New Member

Thing is 1 stack counts as 1 entity even if there are 1000+ mobs in it. It would be better if mob stacks cleared every 20/30 minutes so we could grind blazes and other mobs properly.

Good to see an active Manager on here :)

11. Ryan

Ryan Guest

I could look into the current clear time for, could change that up and make the intervals longer. And thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Arlind_

Arlind_ New Member

Yeah that'd be nice. Its impossible to get a stack over 30/40 with the current intervals with only 1 spawner. and yw <3

Also is there any way that the vote crates will be getting buffed? really isn't worth voting right now. Vote party doesn't do 1.5x sale anymore for shop so :( @Ryan

#12 Arlind_, Sep 12, 2018 at 1:56 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018 at 2:36 PM
  13. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Something we can look into 100%, the Best option is making a suggestion post on the forums!

14. Arlind_

Arlind_ New Member

already made :)

15. Jamus

Jamus New Member

A decent sized cactus farm makes way more money than having 60 or so IG or creeper spawners. In my perspective spawners need a hefty buff. I can show the dramatic difference in skyblock if needed.

#15 Jamus, Sep 12, 2018 at 10:42 PM
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 12:20 AM
  16. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Or just edit cactus pricing.

• Dislike Dislike x 2