Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What is your name? 825 (Solrik)

NameMc: https://no.namemc.com/profile/825.4

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
CEST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
i mostly play Moon, but i am going to be active on plasma aswell whenever it releases.

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
Besides me helping others out, I feel as if I stand out because of the dedication I have in just playing factions. I play to win but to also have fun, and create fun moments for those around me. I understand and agree with the idea of putting things aside in order to help resolve somebody's issue. I feel as if I would stand out more because of the mindset I have, and the love I have for collaborating with others.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would make a difference within this network simply by being myself, someone who enjoys interacting with the community and learning more about the gamemode itself. I don't simply give up when things come to worse and will always be there to assist players or other staff members in need. I will continue to be active daily and understand what other players may be going through which would involve my patience. I will also continue to cooperate with both server rules and staff in order to keep my good reputation. I will also make a difference by helping other staff with any decisions that need to be made for the server and just overall enjoying the game.

Tell us more about yourself.
I am a 17 year old boy who likes to video games. that's pretty much it tbh, i don't really like talking about myself because there's nothing special talking about.

What is your name? 825 (Solrik)

NameMc: https://no.namemc.com/profile/825.4

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
CEST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
i mostly play Moon, but i am going to be active on plasma aswell whenever it releases.

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
Besides me helping others out, I feel as if I stand out because of the dedication I have in just playing factions. I play to win but to also have fun, and create fun moments for those around me. I understand and agree with the idea of putting things aside in order to help resolve somebody's issue. I feel as if I would stand out more because of the mindset I have, and the love I have for collaborating with others.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would make a difference within this network simply by being myself, someone who enjoys interacting with the community and learning more about the gamemode itself. I don't simply give up when things come to worse and will always be there to assist players or other staff members in need. I will continue to be active daily and understand what other players may be going through which would involve my patience. I will also continue to cooperate with both server rules and staff in order to keep my good reputation. I will also make a difference by helping other staff with any decisions that need to be made for the server and just overall enjoying the game.

Tell us more about yourself.
I am a 17 year old boy who likes to video games. that's pretty much it tbh, i don't really like talking about myself because there's nothing special talking about.
its gonna take awhile for you to get staff if you keep getting muted xd