Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Barien

What is your name? Justin

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Barien.2

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
CST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Plasma

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
Recently with the staff demote and the Reset of cloud and moon, plasma has been lacking a staff presence and many players questions and concerns have gone unanswered, i'd like to fix that problem and make sure that to be on as often as i can to assist people with any questions or issues they have. Lately people have been saying Racist and other remarks while no staff have been on to avoid any action against them, I want to make sure i am on as often as possible to discourage any players from saying/doing anything that would be against the rules.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I'd like to help people with any questions they have and and issues they are facing. i want to make sure that the chat is friendly and clean of any toxicity and in general just moderate chat and keep it positive. I want to make sure no players are able to get away with bad behavior or remarks without repercussions. I want to make sure players are up to date with information and are able to ask questions on issues they are having and get answered swiftly in-game or otherwise. I would like be on as often as possible and provide a good experience to the players of vortex, I want people to feel they are respected and that they can be open about any problems they are having.

I love vortex and want to see it grow to a bigger size and want to help in any way possible.

Tell us more about yourself.
I live in the us, I've been playing vortex on and off for about 4-5 years now, and playing games in general for 8+ years. i play lots of other games on steam with my friends, but when i'm alone i mainly play CS:GO and Rocket League.

Last edited:
+1 , he is a good friend of mine on the server and is on a lot. He is a good guy

I would definitely just put more detail throughout the app however. I know we don't need to know too much about you but a bit more would be nice. Also to reiterate a bit more on the Why do you want to become staff? section. Other than that a good app!

Esc

Greetings, @Barien
After reading through your application I have come to a conclusion to rate your staff applicationa +1
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional
  • Activity
    I see you online in game frequently

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!