Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
What is your name? Josefin

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Blue_

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
CEST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Factions

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because of the fact that I've been playing on both the Vortex server and It's sister server Mythcraft. Because of the fact that I've been playing on these servers for such a long time I've acquired a good understanding as to how the servers are run, I think that this makes me a good candidate and gives me an edge on the other players seeking staff.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? If i were to become staff i would be able to make a difference since I would be to my knowledge the only EU factions staff member on the team. This can relieve some pressure from other staff so they don't have to be pressured into staying into the long hours if someone from another timezone is able to take over.
I can speak 2 languages (Swedish and English) and this would help people from Sweden that do not know English. I would also not only be able to help on the factions server but being a veteran prison player from MythCraft I'd be able to help around on the Prison server in the future!

Tell us more about yourself.
I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and Mythcraft since first map. Uhhh I also used to be a very good PvPer and I'm also quite renowned for being a helpful player on Mythcraft Prison.

Last edited:
+1 Best staff app ive ever seen in my life. This person deserves this more than anything more than xxxtentacion deserved an Oscar or grammy whichever is the one for music. Promote her right now or I will leave this server

What is your name? Josefin

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Blue_

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
CEST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Factions

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because of the fact that I've been playing on both the Vortex server and It's sister server Mythcraft. Because of the fact that I've been playing on these servers for such a long time I've acquired a good understanding as to how the servers are run, I think that this makes me a good candidate and gives me an edge on the other players seeking staff.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? If i were to become staff i would be able to make a difference since I would be to my knowledge the only EU factions staff member on the team. This can relieve some pressure from other staff so they don't have to be pressured into staying into the long hours if someone from another timezone is able to take over.
I can speak 2 languages (Swedish and English) and this would help people from Sweden that do not know English. I would also not only be able to help on the factions server but being a veteran prison player from MythCraft I'd be able to help around on the Prison server in the future!

Tell us more about yourself.
I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and Mythcraft since first map. Uhhh I also used to be a very good PvPer and I'm also quite renowned for being a helpful player on Mythcraft Prison.
Yikes told me he was 19 -1 lying staff

Esc

Greetings, @Blue_
After reading through your application I have come to a conclusion to rate your staff application a +1
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional
    You are an older and I guesstimate a maturer future member of staff

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!