Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from CaracalStijn

What is your ign?
CaracalStijn

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
CET

What country are you from?
The Netherlands

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
No

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
The End. (Skyblock)

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any experience being staff previously on VortexPvP?
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become a staff because I already play on this server since Skyblock Dark. I did play on multiple accounts like stijn_hubers. Most of the time I played with stefan_oppers. I really want to help people getting used to the server and better knowing it. I already helped a bunch of people, but it's a lot easier when they actually see you are someone that can be trusted. Sometimes I give people money to help them out a little, but I think I won't do that anymore. I think it's better to let them do that themselves and by that I don't mean you shouldn't help people anymore, but I think that you should give them tips and learn them things, and by them I mean the people that really need the help but also the people that ask for it once.

Tell us more about yourself.
So, like you know, I'm a 16 year old boy, living in The Netherlands. I'm in a good situation at the moment. I'm healthy and there isn't much going on around my family. The only thing is that my grandpa is in the hospital at the moment but he is going to be fine. Besides that im redheaded, have a dog called Zack (lovely dog btw) and i'm currently doing not that bad at school if u know what I mean. I think that's all I wanted to tell you. So ye, cya? (<-- to the one who is reading this I hope you made it to the end, I know, its loooooooooong sorry) Oh and I'm currently playing on a mac computer but I'm saving up for a gaming pc atm!