Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Casie

What is your name? Casie

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/antagonism

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
pst

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become staff because I believe that I am exceptionally familiar with this server and it's community. I have been an active member for the last 5 years, initially playing on creative and now mainly skyblock. I find that despite there being staff on at various times, I have recognized a slight lack in interactions with players. Nonetheless, I figured that my game time should be extended towards helping others and the team as a whole.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? As a potential staff member, I will put forth my efforts into ensuring that I respect the server, its player, and its rules. This is compromised of having a fair judgement on all matters and gameplay. Adding on to my prior comment, I feel like having an interactive staff team is an important factor of a respectable and inclusive community that is simultaneously interpersonal and transparent.

Tell us more about yourself.
Outside of the game, I am a high school student from California. Considering it is summer, I spend a fraction of my time carrying out volunteer and service projects for the homeless, hospice patients, or animals. Aside from minecraft, my hobbies are mainly art centered and are within the realm of fine arts and graphic design. Thank you for your time!