Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from ChocolateBars

What is your name? Cameron

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/ChocolateBars.2

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
No

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Was grinding skyblock when factions went down for reset but I'm back grinding factions now, maybe if I enjoy prison I'll move there?!

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I've been higher up staff on a few different servers and I think one of the main things this server lacks (not 24/7) is staff covering all time zones, I'm on summer break right now and left my job to come to where I am staying at right now so I can be on almost all day any day.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? Can cover a lot of time zones, have had tons of previous staff experience and I feel I could help keep people in check.

Tell us more about yourself.
I've been admin/manager on a few servers, SocietyMC, FactionsLab, Centile (this one was HCF, so slightly different community, I was also only mod here, not admin+), FuryPvp, ReaperMC. I've got lots of staff experience, I know I'm fairly immature in game and there's no hiding that. I've also help run a few things like website support etc.