Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from CursedPlays

What is your name? Zack

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/ImBlastoise.5

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Moon (I play all in moderation)

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I believe I should become staff because I am extremely accountable when I am given a large responsibility. I understand that on Vortex not everybody likes everybody and that is understandable and that will never change. But that is why staff is so important, they are there to provide support and guidance for all new and veteran players no matter what. I firmly believe that even though we are playing mine craft, this is still a role of service and I understand people are relying on the staff to adhere to the server rules and manage it accordingly. These beliefs of mine are firm in my morals. I work in customer service (irl) and I understand how to deal with and defuse most situations with others. I am also open to receiving any tips and pointers from the higher up staff members to help me learn how to become a much more effective staff member of Vortex. I have been a member on the server since 2015, in fact this is the ONLY server I have stuck with through my entire mine craft career and I am certainly proud to profess that. Of course everybody makes mistakes and NO ONE can be perfect no matter how hard we try as humans but that is where coming together as a community and a staff team comes into play. Overall, I believe my standards and strict moral beliefs can 100% bring a positive future to this server and help Vortex stay around for many more years to come!

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? As a potential staff member, the first thing I would do if I was accepted would be to accept everyone has their own beliefs and not everyone will agree with the staff team that is chosen. The biggest difference I would hope to bring to Vortex is to bring it together as a more friendly and closer community, as of right now it can be agreed that there are different "groups"of players that do not like each other. Of course a friendly rivalry is understandable on a competitive server, but bringing about toxicity and unnecessary arguing among the community of Vortex's players is uncalled for. I would WORK to discipline those who disobey the rules of the server NO MATTER WHAT. Being biased is not on my resume and I do not care who you are or who you are to me, the rules are the rules, PERIOD. Next, I would like to state that I would like to help voice the suggestions of the players of the server. It has been observed that some suggestions are being praised by many but they seem to be forgotten and disappeared. I want to lighten the ideas of those who do not have a voice on the server. Doing so would bring about a more friendly community and also a community of players that are satisfied with the content they are receiving in daily updates. Just to reiterate, I just want this server to strive! Once again, this is the ONLY server I have been committed to throughout my entire mine craft career. I want to see it be around for many more years to come. This server has so much potential and I believe bringing me to the tea, will be a positive addition to it's future!

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Zack, I am 17 and I love to have a good time and be goofy with friends, but when it is time to act appropriate and get down to business, I'm on it! No body can shut me down and I do not give up easily and that is one thing I love about myself. I play volleyball at school and I am deeply involved with community service at school. I work in customer service and I deal with people everyday and I am always experiencing new and different situations all the time and once again I firmly believe I can bring this over to the Vortex mine craft community! I want to thank the higher ups for taking the time to read my application and wish you to keep me in mind as a potential staff member for the server and make the future for the server brighter and brighter!

Last edited: