Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from DarkTrainer45

DarkTrainer45

Plasma
Ether
Cloud
What is your name? Dark

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Depressin.3

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT -4

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Skyblock

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I'm a doubtful person so bare with me and my negativity. I have no reason what so ever to clearly state why I'm fit for the position. I'm applying to give things a try. If I truly need to say why I believe I'm fit for the position. I guess I can say, because I've been apart of this community for a while now. I've seen how far we've come and how far it's fallen in the bad days the servers had. I know how most things work by now especially commands most players aren't even allowed to really know about. But it's public knowledge anyways so its fine and it isn't a REAL good reason but its a reason good enough for me I suppose. Anyways, I believe I can make the position because I have hope. Nothing more and Nothing less. I'm not going to be a kid and believe I'll be handed everything. I have to actually work for these things and actually put effort into stuff like this. I was also staff before so you know :shrug:

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? There's no possible way to really describe this part either. Everyone has stated this or that. But is there really any way for someone aka a Trainee to make a difference on the server without stating how they'd ban this guy or kick this guy or mute him/her? I'm not super different from everyone else but I wish to have my own zone when it comes to this. There's really nothing that can be changed with the server. It's doing fine currently and me becoming staff is only adding to a list of the chances someone can get away with this or that. I think I'm going to do what I do best. Talk, talking already makes a great difference in the community whether I'm helping someone who actually needs it or I'm just talking to people I know or don't know. Making a difference is only an actual thing if someone is to put actual effort into the community. I can't change things just by banning, kicking or muting players. I can only change it by being myself. (I probably made no sense it's like 2am almost 3am. So my vision and thought process is a bit lucid.)
If you want a different answer though, all I can say is I'd try my best to make anything work out simple as that. I'm not perfect and I never will be. But effort is effort.

Tell us more about yourself.
I copied and pasted my old Application because ngl I got lazy with this. But it still true I suppose GG

xJoshuaR

Moon
Neon
Cloud
+123890182498239058190234801848210348238490234901890482390489012424829429421748214972348972389472894721472348923894712389478924723478923477123472348971238947892347892374912374897234897123894782378914234

Esc

Greetings, @DarkTrainer45
After scanning through your application, I have decided to rate it +1
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!

DarkTrainer45

Plasma
Ether
Cloud
Greetings, @DarkTrainer45
After scanning through your application, I have decided to rate it +1
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!
Don't worry about the whole Application. I basically took some off my original Application. which can be found ==> here <==
There I was able to freely write out more. But I appreciate the positive review.