Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Echo

What is your name? Jon

NameMc: https://namemc.com/search?q=EchoPlaysMC

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Skyblock Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
The reason that I would like to become staff is mainly the community, I want to help players out and give back to the community as being staff. Welcoming new players and helping out players out with every chance that I can with whatever their needs may be. the community on this network is different and unique in its own ways. Players can be harsh and give a hard time to others, but soon they either buzz away and don't bother and there's those who welcome whoever in and are nice all around. Being in the community and helping it out is something I would like to do and be apart of. Server is growing and changing constantly daily, I would like to be apart of the servers journey and experience it while also having a good time in the community and moderating along with it.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? As a potential staff member on Vortex, the way that I would make a difference to Vortex would be having prior knowledge of being staff and being familiarized with how to deal with complex situations when situations like bots happen.

Tell us more about yourself.
Just a normal person human thing, enjoy any sport besides Lax & Baseball ( No hate ;) ). Amazing past time, having some toast and butter.

Have a nice day to whom this may concern.

GammaXIX

Plasma
Thunder
Neon
Good app, but you need more detail on As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? and Tell us more about yourself. Other than that you seem like a nice guy to hire +1