Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Effextz

Effextz

What is your name? Logan

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Effextz.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you have a microphone?
No

Do you have recording software?
No

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Skyblock Mars

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I think i could help out, i have never been staff before but i can do mostly anything you would ask. I have been playing on this server for a couple years when this server was at its prime as well.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I can help out newcomers, i am on a lot of the time and this would make me be on more. I can help out by answering any questions that people have, banning/warning inappropriate or negative people on the server.

Tell us more about yourself.
I love to play video games but i don't sit inside all day so i cant always be on, i also have school. One more thing, i put no for " Do you have a microphone?" because i just got a computer and i used to play vortex on my laptop that was very slow (But i still managed) and i am going to be getting a PC mic very soon. Also my old name was "Gangsta2004" it was cringe but i was like 7 :), just thought i had to say that idk why.

Last edited:

oDarkG

Work on getting a microphone for important meetings and the interview with the admins. Plus you're probably going to get asked to add more stuff to the following sections:
As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network?

Work on getting a microphone for important meetings and the interview with the admins. Plus you're probably going to get asked to add more stuff to the following sections:
As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network?
My guy, this servers dead. There isn't even much call for staff anyway. Plus its a shit job these days cus it's dead. Its been dead for years now