Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from FlamingFireX3

What is your ign?
FlamingFireX3

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

What country are you from?
Canada

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Comet (Skyblock)

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any experience being staff previously on VortexPvP?
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to be staff because I love helping out communities and helping them grow. I help out my friends on their servers and I'm very productive. I think if I become staff I can help create a better Vortex experience for players. Normally, when I'm free, I need something to do. Being staff on vortex can give me an opportunity I look forward too whenever I'm free. Another reason I want to be staff is to help players out. When new people join, they are often ignored by high-ranked players and most times, leave. I can help change this by helping them with what they need, and offering some of my goods so they can have a nice player experience here in Vortex. I am somewhat active on the server and Discord and I'm sure whenever the staff team needs me, I can be there for them. Helping players not only benefits them but makes me feel good about myself. Reluctantly, I can give back to my community and make it a fun, playable experience for everyone. This is why I want to be staff.

Tell us more about yourself.
I'm a VP in my school's council and love taking leadership and helping players out. I love aesthetics and I have great time management skills. This will help me spare out time with Vortex and be more involved with the community. I also play sports such as Martial Arts and swimming.