Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from HighlySenpai

What is your name? Ahmad

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/ItSenpai

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
BST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
FACTIONS MOON

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
Staff right now are trash and dont do anything, most of the time i help people out more than staff do when questions are asked in chat or someone needs help with something. The servers are also pretty broken right now with people exploiting glitches and bugs which i cant stand.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? Ill help the server come a better and and more enjoyable place buy reporting and finding bugs and glitches that often get exploited on both Skyblock and Factions, due to me being very active and well known on the server i often find out/here about them before others do which will be a great advantage.
Another positive about being very active is that i know and get along well with most players which would get rid of the issue of staff being bias towards certain players like before as i will be fair and equal judgement to all.
I am a DEDICATED! factions player so know all the rules and how things work which would is a skill that previous staff missed out.

Tell us more about yourself.
Hi my name is Ahmad and i live in England. My hobbies include MMA and Filipino martial arts which i have trained in for 6 years. I have an interest in computing which i will be studying in college along side Business studies and Psychology. Its currently summer break so i am looking for a part time job to earn some EZ $$$. I am dyslexic so sometimes my msgs will be a bit messed up but i will always try and correct and edit them.