Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from IModdyModXx

What is your name? Tom

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/IModdyModXx

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
UTC

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Skyblock

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to be staff because I find Vortex to be a different sort of server. This one is small and has a great community and I want to help everyone out at the end of the day. I also want to help finding bugs to make the server more enjoyable. I will also be in discord to help with any queries and anyone that generally needs help on the server. Especially after playing this server for many years I have sat back and watched it grow and evolve. I have been playing for about 5 years and have not regretted a single thing with playing the server.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would be on in the mornings as there aren't any staff members on, and If they are they are usually AFK. I have seen inappropriate language used in the chat and offensive remarks made to each other which isn't fair for the people that want to play and have a good time.

I also know how to act around players. By ensuring this I will set a positive role model to other players and will ensure that everyone is friendly to each other. I will also not take sides if I am friends with the players or I hate them. I think that everyone has a voice that should be heard, and should be equally treated.

Tell us more about yourself.
I'm Tom, I am 18 and I study Media Production (fancy camera stuff). I like to play games like Fortnite, Minecraft, COD, and I also play in a E-Sports team. I also like to make music and I have a soundcloud with over 160,000 plays on it.

My Schedule:
Monday - 3-4 Hours
Tuesday - 3-4 Hours
Wednesday - 3-4 Hours
Thursday - 3-4 Hours
Friday - 3-4 Hours
Saturday - 5-6 hours
Sunday - 5-6 hours