Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from ImOfficialBrad

What is your name? Brad

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/ImOfficialBrad.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
NZDT or UTC +12:00 hours

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Plasma Prison

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I like helping people and making them enjoy Minecraft,
when I met staff on the first few servers I played on I saw they were helping others and so i would like to do the same.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would make a difference by being me.
I love the Minecraft community I enjoy helping it.
I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Tell us more about yourself.
I live in a small town in Invercargill, New Zealand. I have been playing since 12 April 2014.
I recently attended an outdoor education course thing called "Outward Bound", you may have heard of it? Anyway, what I learned, passion for things we love, teamwork, and how to apply our knowledge from Outward Bound into our lives.
I would say it has changed my life, from sailing to kayaking, high ropes course, rock climbing, tramping, All of these activities has something that you can apply to the real world But most importantly Teamwork.

Last edited: