Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from ItzLiamFTW

GammaXIX

Plasma
Thunder
Neon
What is your name? Liam

NameMc: https://namemc.com/search?q=ItzLiamFTW

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT-0

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Plasma and Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No. But i have helped admins with issue before on a server.

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because i have spent so much time on vortex. And i have always wanted to have a go at being a staff member on vortex.
I'm also very dedicated on the server i can spend 8-10 hours a day on it cause i love the server and because of that i will be on most of the time and i can always be there to help others when they need it.
I also want to become staff cause i want to help people who dont feel like they fit, so i want to be that person to able to be there for them. I also want to become staff cause i want to make vortex a safe place where people can talk and express what they want. and i want to be there for that change and will be able to see changes in the future.
I want to become staff cause most of the time when i am on because most staff are either us or other sorts i never see any helpers online but if i was to become staff, i could be there if there are any issues like spamming for example cause that has been happening a lot when i'm playing and there isn't any staff around to sort it cause there either asleep or are at school/work

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I can make a difference on the vortex network by making sure that I'm there for people if they just want someone to talk too or if they just need a little help with what they are doing, i can push them in the right direction. People that know me will know that I'm a really lovable guy who just likes to talk with people it doesn't just help the people who i talk to, it also helps me cause i have someone that i can talk to
But when it comes to others having arguments on the server or disputes i'm not biased i try to see who is in the right and who is in the wrong but i do feel bad in doing so. But when it comes to people that hack or are just not respective towards the server or the community i have zero tolerance for them if i see anyone breaking rules i will record them immediately and report it straight away to a higher authority
I just want people to enjoy themselves on the server.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Liam i am 20 years old and i live in England of the U.K. I'm very much of a introvert i don't really leave my room that much. My room is my sort of getaway if you will. I would say that i am quite smart I'm good with maths and i really like Art, more specifically media. I used to study media studies at college for 2 years. But then dropped out cause i just felt like it wasn't the right path for me to choose and also cause i didn't like the teachers. I am very anti social when it comes too talking, typing I'm fine with but talking is a no go for me. I do like collecting a lot of Pokemon cards in my spare time. its a lot of money but i like doing it its fun.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application - Liam

Last edited:

Esc

Greetings, @GammaXIX
After scanning through your application, I have decided to rate it +1
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!

GammaXIX

Plasma
Thunder
Neon
Greetings, @GammaXIX
After scanning through your application, I have decided to rate it +1
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!
Thank you so much for the detailed reply and thank you for +1 :)

+1
I've known Liam for a while and I know that he is a nice guy to be around. I have had a very time this past week and he talked with me helped me feel a bit better. He did all of this given his anti-social tendencies, if that isn't great character i don't know what is.

Liam, I would put more detail down in the Why do you want to become staff? section however, maybe expand on some things you have wanted to do as staff.

GammaXIX

Plasma
Thunder
Neon
+1
I've known Liam for a while and I know that he is a nice guy to be around. I have had a very time this past week and he talked with me helped me feel a bit better. He did all of this given his anti-social tendencies, if that isn't great character i don't know what is.

Liam, I would put more detail down in the Why do you want to become staff? section however, maybe expand on some things you have wanted to do as staff.
I'm so glad that i could help you bro much love

GammaXIX

Plasma
Thunder
Neon
Quickly edited the section why do i want to become staff and do i have previous experience with staff.Cause i got some kind suggestions to add some more and i did that now i hope its better than before.