Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from joshuamatias

What is your name? joshua

NameMc: joshuamatias

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
AEST ( Australian Eastern Standard Time )

Do you have a microphone?
No

Do you have recording software?
No

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud Planet

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I have been playing in this wonderful server for many years now (3-4 years). this has been my favourite server for many years now and ive always wanted to be staff here helping those wonderful players of vortex pvp out.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? i am willing to help players and team members out who is struggling or who has a question. Reliable helping those who need help or guidance. I am responsible not abusing my permissions to ban a fellow player who is not in the wrong, and i have excellent communication skills ( being very respectful and friending everyone whom i meet.

Tell us more about yourself.
well, i used to own a small server which used to be called OP (overpowered) Survival, not many people played on it i use to only have an average of 4 players which grew into a community of at least 40 returning players, with my dedication and hard work to make my server more popular and better for the players experience using their feedback but unfortunately the server has unknowingly shut down.

My hobbies are
-Gaming
-Photography
- painting

On vortex pvp i used to be a ranked player (having rank star, until the server restarted its ranking system

:D