Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Juksuli

What is your name? Joel

NameMc: https://fi.namemc.com/profile/Juksuli.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
UTC+3

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Factions

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to help the server to grow and make the server even better. I have been playing on vortex for years now, so i know what is wrong and what is okay. And i would want to make the experience better for new players, that may get ignored. I always had a passion for helping people, maybe cause my mom is a nurse. And usually when i play not alot of staff is on, so i could be there for players when not alot of staff is on.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? There would be less hackers and players who need help. One player cant have a big difference in a big server, but even the smallest impact can help. I would be on when there isn't much staff on.

Tell us more about yourself.
I'm a 15 year old boy from Finland. I used to play volleyball and used to pretty good at it, won a state championship once. Now i do the opposite of volleyball play piano. I have played it for 2 years now. Now im going to college and trying to get good grades.