Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kane

Galactic
Volt
What is your name? Kane

NameMc: KaneMrsh

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Prison/Plasma

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
Honestly just like being helpful and i enjoy playing the server alot so just thought it would be good step to take also there is not alot of staff on plasma and i am on there most of time so that would be one of the main places i would be. Also i would like to become staff to be a bigger part of the vortex community and help new players get any information they may need when first joining.

Also id like to become staff to member to help out the great moderator team i know how much work goes into keeping a server friendly and hacker free so i would do my up most to keep the server clean and fun for everybody.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would like to think i am a very fair and honest person also i am active every day and i reply to everyone who needs help or just has a question they need answering. Also i would try my hardest to stop people from being toxic and advertising in any form.

I have always prided myself on what i can do for others and how i can help people who need helping and if i was given the chance to become part of the vortex staff team i would put my heart into it going out of my way to assist others i would like to think that im a easy person to talk to and always keep a happy vibe.

I would also keep my eyes out for anyone who seems down and out i would message them even get them in a call to try cheer them up if needs be. I would try my hardest to make sure whenever they came into vortex they would leave happy or in a slightly better mood.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Kane and i am 19 currently living in the UK i have been playing Vortex for quite a few years and i have been playing video games for pretty much most of my life. I have been in the minecraft community for many years and always done my best to help and make servers a more bright and jolly place.

I first started playing minecraft in around 2013 And i have enjoyed the game ever since and hope to continue playing for many years to come i also enjoy many other games including Csgo,Dota and a few others but minecraft is still by far my main game.

I moved to spain when i was younger for around 2 years in the canary islands but my family decided to move back to england but a few years later i decided to leave the house and now live alone also i got a job in a kitchen inside of birmingham which i still do to this day anyway i really appreciate you taking the time to read my application.
Have a great day.

-Kane

Last edited:

GammaXIX

Plasma
Thunder
Neon
One of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to talk to. He is a amazing individual and in my opinion deserves to be a helper.

All i would say Kane is add a bit more detail in;
As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network?

also let us know your experiences with other servers we would love to hear what you have done for other communities
+1

Kane

Galactic
Volt
EDIT :
Also id like to become staff to member to help out the great moderator team i know how much work goes into keeping a server friendly and hacker free so i would do my up most to keep the server clean and fun for everybody.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network?
EDIT :
I have always prided myself on what i can do for others and how i can help people who need helping and if i was given the chance to become part of the vortex staff team i would put my heart into it going out of my way to assist others i would like to think that im a easy person to talk to and always keep a happy vibe.

EDIT : I would keep my eyes out for anyone who seems down and out i would message them even get them in a call to try cheer them up if needs be. I would try my hardest to make sure whenever they came into vortex they would leave happy or in a slightly better mood.

Last edited:

Kane

Galactic
Volt
EDIT : Tell us more about yourself.

I moved to spain when i was younger for around 2 years in the canary islands but my family decided to move back to england but a few years later i decided to leave the house and now live alone also i got a job in a kitchen inside of birmingham which i still do to this day anyway i really appreciate you taking the time to read my application.
Have a great day.