Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from LagIsReal

What is your name? Alex

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/LagIsReal

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
NA

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
I play on skyblock cloud the most

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff on this server because I have been playing it a lot recently and have really enjoyed my time on it. Most of my time on minecraft recently has been spent all on vortex. I would feel good about myself seeing people being happy on the server without rule breakers such as hackers and spam botting.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I could make a difference on the network because I have experience being a staff member on another server and promoted to moderator so I have experience spotting out hackers aswell as punishing players accordingly. I can be an active staff member and pretty much be on every day punishing the rule breakers. Most of my time is spent on vortex so I know a few of the players and get along well with chat.

Tell us more about yourself.
A bit about myself is I am a 14 year old boy that loves the outdoors if there is anywhere I wanna spend my time when I am not on minecraft is outdoors. I am a mature person who loves to play minecraft. I have been playing minecraft for either 4 or 5 years and vortex since like January but I've started actively playing. I enjoy talking to the players and just havinga good time in chat.

What is your name? Alex

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/LagIsReal

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
NA

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
I play on skyblock cloud the most

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff on this server because I have been playing it a lot recently and have really enjoyed my time on it. Most of my time on minecraft recently has been spent all on vortex. I would feel good about myself seeing people being happy on the server without rule breakers such as hackers and spam botting.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I could make a difference on the network because I have experience being a staff member on another server and promoted to moderator so I have experience spotting out hackers aswell as punishing players accordingly. I can be an active staff member and pretty much be on every day punishing the rule breakers. Most of my time is spent on vortex so I know a few of the players and get along well with chat.

Tell us more about yourself.
A bit about myself is I am a 14 year old boy that loves the outdoors if there is anywhere I wanna spend my time when I am not on minecraft is outdoors. I am a mature person who loves to play minecraft. I have been playing minecraft for either 4 or 5 years and vortex since like January but I've started actively playing. I enjoy talking to the players and just havinga good time in chat.
You're already staff on endzone just like me