Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Lemonss

What is your name? Lemonss

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Lemonss.2

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I would love to just help out the community and give back after playing for so many years. I notice staff just are not on as often, which can be an issue when it comes to helping players out and enforcing punishments on the server. I want to be there and help those new players get started and enjoy the server and make sure all players, despite rank or popularity, are held and adhere to the same standard. I know a ton of the players and some of the staff, and those strong connections can make for a better experience as staff, by knowing the community and learning how to deal with conflict as it may arise.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I want to go the extra mile and help the players out. I understand staff cannot be there at every minute of the day for every single player, but I want to do my best in order to help those in need and direct them to an answer if I cannot provide them one. Often times, players ask repetitive questions and simple questions which may hinder a good playing experience. By having me on your team, I want to strive to answer those simple questions and try and just make the playing experience even better than it already is. I want to be able to also enforce the minor infractions in order to alleviate higher staff and allow them to focus on more important tasks. I understand the position is highly sought after, but I think I can go above the rest

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Lemonss, and well I've been playing on Vortex since around 2012-2013. I started playing skyblock as my first server, way back when it had first come out and ever since then I have bounced around OpPrison and Factions, but then eventually come around to Skyblock. I took a small hiatus, but I've been enjoying my time back on and want to re-apply for that staff position. I used to be staff on the server, but that only lasted 27 minutes after I accidentally got promoted (I hold the shortest time as staff).

I'm a long time veteran of the server, and as times have changed I have matured and become a better person. While many of my friends are gone, those who have stuck around make the experience a good experience, even those players who I played with when we were all normal players *cough Cam and Skylar* now being staff on the server.

I'm 20, I live in Boston, and I have a regular job and drive my car. I'm attending university and studying business and just love to have a good time.

Thanks for reading my application, and feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or coments.

~Lemonss