Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

LiMiD

What is your name? Musab

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/LiMiD.4

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT +5 / EU

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Looking forward to become a Staff on Moon and play their permenantly.

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become a Staff on VortexPvP, because I feel like I could make a positive impact on the communit with my Staffing skills and a great sense of humour. I feel like I could change the community in many ways, getting rid of Rule Breakers, and making sure every one is happy and enjoying on the server. If anyone would need help, I'd prefer to help them first over PvPing, or doing faction stuff.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I think I can make a positive impact, by keeping players happy, getting rid of hackers, keeping a peaceful and AMAZING community where players of all ages and races can enjoy, without having to be worried about something, means they can enjoy without having to worry about certain things, including hackers or private reasons. I'd be more than grateful to give over my time on factions just to be a Staff.

Tell us more about yourself.
I was wondering if I could apply for a Higher position, like Admin Or Sr.Mod. I have quite alot of experience and I feel I am responsible enough to keep that position. The link below is my Resume, showing all my experience, and stuff about me :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LuhX5djiSyYAtWPuuT2VzAEMMAhBE-CjtB3kk6Kp53E/edit?usp=sharing

allyways

Helper
Staff member
Helper
when you apply for staff the starter rank is helper and through which you work your way up you cannot just apply for a higher position as you requested.