Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from ManhattanDOWN

What is your name? Kyle Nash

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/ManhattanDOWN.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I love the server! I want to help members when they need it.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I am able to talk things out in order to help resolve issues, and I’m always either on the server or in discord on my phone, so I am easily reachable.

Tell us more about yourself.
I am 18 years old, going to college and school, and enjoying life. Just want to use my gaming passion to help others online!

Also, I was falsely banned on Wednesday, and I know it said no bans in 14 days, but my ban wasn’t for a valid reason and I was unbanned. Please still consider my application and if you want/need to contact me, my discord is ItsKynetic#5569. Thank you all for providing a great server experience and for taking the time to read this!

i would suggest adding more detail to the following:
Why do you want to become staff?
I love the server! I want to help members when they need it.
As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I am able to talk things out in order to help resolve issues, and I’m always either on the server or in discord on my phone, so I am easily reachable.