Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from MidgetGem

What is your name? Jack

NameMc: TheOnlyMidgetGem

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT (Grenwich Mean Time)

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I have been playing vortex on and off for a good few years now and it was one of my first minecraft servers. having seen the way it has evolved into a community makes me really happy and it's something I'd love to be a bigger part of.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I believe one of the most important thing for a server is to understand the perspective of its players, especially new players. Having played minecraft for almost 6 years on more than 50 different servers i am no stranger to being new to a server, scared that I would ask too many annoying questions about how the server worked. But i have a lot of time for people who are new as anybody joining helps the server grow and i feel that i would be able to help newer members having seen things from their perspective.

Tell us more about yourself.
I live in Stratford - upon - avon, a small town in the centre of England. i have a passion for problem solving, and i love figuring out puzzles and overcoming challenges: to me, there is no better satisfaction in the world. I also have a burning passion for cricket: My dad is an ex-professional indoor cricket player for our country.

The second to last one is true... Although im not new I haven't played skyblock on vortex in a while and he helps me with my dumb questions

The second to last one is true... Although im not new I haven't played skyblock on vortex in a while and he helps me with my dumb questions
Thanks, appreciate that. I just think that it can be easy to be put off a server when those with experience on the server are reluctant to help people starting up, as we were all an Astronaut/member at some point <3