Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Patolli

Esc

Greetings, @Patolli
After reading through your application I have come to a conclusion to rate your staff application a +1 ;)
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional
  • Activity
    I see you online in game frequently
  • Experience
    As you dont have any experieince as being a member of staff I can only assume that it would be quite overwhelming for you to be staff on a server that has 500+ players. I suggest starting out on smaller servers.

Best of luck to you!

What is your name? Noah

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Patolli.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Skyblock Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
The reason that I would like to become a staff member is due to the fact that I think I would be able to help players and make the experience on the server more enjoyable. I have always enjoyed helping people on the server even if its with the small things like how to toggle the particles for /fly, The correct commands to create tickets on discord, etc. Although I don't have experience being a staff member on a network like Vortex I believe that with my problem-solving skills and fast thinking I would be able to help the staff team make the server a fun place but also a safe place.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I Believe that I would be able to make a difference by being a staff member on Vortex by helping the community out with whatever they need whether it be In-game, on the Forums or Discord. I also believe that with my ability to be on the server very often I would be able to find the people that are doing things to break the rules and efficiently control chat. Moreover, I believe I would be able to help people in-game on Skyblock using my knowledge of Skyblock whether it be how to make farms, how to use the commands correctly, etc.

Tell us more about yourself.
My Name Is Noah I'm 15 and I live in the United States. I enjoy to play soccer and travel around the state for matches. I enjoy playing Minecraft although I also play Osu!. I'm also a big fan of Anime and Manga so feel free to message me if you want to talk about it. I recently just came back to playing Minecraft and have enjoyed it quite a lot. I'm going into 10th grade and currently have a lot of free time due to it being summer break. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. <3
-1 tells people they are racist meanwhile muted 20+ times for racism :(:(:(:(

Greetings, @Patolli
After reading through your application I have come to a conclusion to rate your staff application a +1 ;)
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional
  • Activity
    I see you online in game frequently
  • Experience
    As you dont have any experieince as being a member of staff I can only assume that it would be quite overwhelming for you to be staff on a server that has 500+ players. I suggest starting out on smaller servers.

Best of luck to you!
They spoof their players lol