Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Saved_ByTheBell

What is your name? RKelly

NameMc: https://namemc.com/search?q=saved_Bythebell

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
I live in florida idk my timezone thats your job to find out

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
No

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Pluto in the milky way galaxy

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I like to mute people who say the n word because im not racist and I don't like racist people and im sorry this is a run on sentence my English teacher taught me better but Im too lazy to add commas and periods and I also hate Averaged since he abuses his staff privileges and he also calls me mean things in discord and I want to become admin to ban him and then tell my mom so she will be proud of me like when I got my first victory royale on fortnite and she said she was proud of me

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? Well basically just read what I said before im the best person for this job so just promote me rn and I will make this server clean of toxic people who say the n word

Tell us more about yourself.
Im gay

What is your name? RKelly

NameMc: https://namemc.com/search?q=saved_Bythebell

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
I live in florida idk my timezone thats your job to find out

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
No

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Pluto in the milky way galaxy

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I like to mute people who say the n word because im not racist and I don't like racist people and im sorry this is a run on sentence my English teacher taught me better but Im too lazy to add commas and periods and I also hate Averaged since he abuses his staff privileges and he also calls me mean things in discord and I want to become admin to ban him and then tell my mom so she will be proud of me like when I got my first victory royale on fortnite and she said she was proud of me

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? Well basically just read what I said before im the best person for this job so just promote me rn and I will make this server clean of toxic people who say the n word

Tell us more about yourself.
Im gay
+5 u want admin to ban Averaged yeee ban him i hate lets tell ur moms